Tuesday 10 April 2018

I will make any Revit model and architectural drawings

I will make any Revit model and architectural drawings












About:

I can do aRevitmodel based on your plan and hand drawn sketches,
i can provide these services:
-Making a 3D model for the building you want
-Making a 2D drawings such as: plans, sections and elevations
-Making schedules and detailed drawings
-Making 3D renders (exterior and interior)

and if you have any thoughts or concepts or sketches and you want me to convert it to neat and elegant model i can do that

please contact me before ordering to discuss more information about the work to deliver the perfect result for you

Reviews


nadjarc:Very nice work and fast revision

qusai_saleh:thank you very much

hadsta7:Absolutely love working with Qusai. Very flexible and goes above and beyond to make sure that the work is delivered exactly how I want it. Thank you very much my friend!

qusai_saleh:Great buyer, happy to work with you!

namedjohnny:Nice work!


No comments:

Post a Comment