Tuesday 10 April 2018

I will design cad models for 3d printing

I will design cad models for 3d printing












About:

Hi,
I am Sunny, I've been working as a CAD Engineer for over 7 years.

In this gig I will:
- create a 3D CAD math model (output file format: STEP or IGES)
- generate and send you 3D printable file (output file format:STL)
- do a rendering in high resolution and with transparent background (if you will choose the extra)

You can provide me with a sketch, a photo, a drawing or even a desсription of your idea.

Please,CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THIS GIGwith detailed description of your item as the price will depend on the complexity of the project.

Reviews


toto_finish:Great modeler. Great service.

sunny456:thanks

toto_finish:Great modeler. Great service.

sunny456:thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment