Friday 20 April 2018

I will model your floorplan into 3d by sketchup fastest

I will model your floorplan into 3d by sketchup fastest












About:


I'm an architect and programmer. I have a team with 5 persons.
Do you have an image of floorplan, and want it to be displayed as an actual buiding?

* Just blocking out your floorplans and giving me the images with all of your requirements, I will model it to be 3D by SketchUp.

It will be created fastest.
I can draw your sketch into 2D CAD.

The model will be guaranteed to keep it's proportion.

You will get the complete images of all sides and especially a 3D SketchUp file (it's able to rotate by yourself).
I can render models into images with texture which high resolution and best as real.

Please contact with me before create the order and feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Reviews


funprojects:This was our third gig with the seller.

alexanderplath:Thanks for the job

design_arc_t:Thank you so much !

mb3trackside:Excellent Work! Will definitely use again for other work

design_arc_t:Thank you so much !


No comments:

Post a Comment