Monday 2 April 2018

I will make professional 3dm model

I will make professional 3dm model












About:

Are you bench jewelry, I'm Online Seller or a jewelry enthusiast. Then this is the right gig for you to create your jewelry as a 3dm model for start at just $5. Your 3D model can be 3d printed in any compatible 3D printers and it is also compatible with Shapeways too.

What you get $5 gig (package)
  1. 3D modeling of a simple jewelry design (Ring, Earring, pendant).
  2. Cad file of Jewelry Design (STL file, 3DM file).
  3. Dimension Detail Image.(4 View PNG Image).
  4. Revision / Modification Unlimited.(If you need).
  5. Top quality and attention to details.
What are the ideas in your mind and 3D model or any other image you have, please let me know I will create 3DM and STL files for manufacturing.

For bulk work please contact and I'll complete very fast and accurate.
If you want a 3d model ready for manufacturing, then will make the CAD model for manufacturing, if you want the renders then will make the renders as well.
Please contact before placing an order and also for locked your design.
<<<<<100% Money Back Guarantee>>>>>

Reviews


silvio05:Amazing work very professional. I ll work with him again for sure !!!!

jewelry_master:Outstanding buyer, Great communication.

artbhupen:I'm very happy and Outstanding performance.

jewelry_master:outstanding experience.

shopresale247:Awesome work


No comments:

Post a Comment