Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will create your 3d model for any object

I will create your 3d model for any object












About:

-PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE , PLACING ORDERS---

I am a expert from 3D Module. What your imagination. I can build your imagination as your wish.

* Your idea can be a Pencil sketch, a images or an imagination.
 -- Sketches need with Dimension ---
 
I use create 3D Auto CAD, Solidworks and Rhino. Please watch my sample and if you feel to Its good , and handover your need to me. I will create your imagination.

I will supply --
* Full rendering images of More angles.
* 3D source file
* 3D Printable (.STL) file 

N:B : Time and Cost  depends on design 

Reviews


draupadi:Autocad Gun!

draupadi:Amazing guy. Really easy to work with. Best auto cad guy I have met.

amil077:Thanks...\r\nits really good person to work...

ramonatw:I'll order from him again!

amil077:Thank you Very Much....


No comments:

Post a Comment