Thursday 5 April 2018

I will do interior, architecture design, 3d model, 3d rendering

I will do interior, architecture design, 3d model, 3d rendering












About:

What I provide:
- Super realistic 3D renderings for architectural spaces, both exterior and interior
- Design for many types of construction: housing, building, coffee shop, restaurant, offices...
- You can order me to do 3D video in HD quality after the rendering is finished
What I guarantee:
- Make your space/idea outstanding with beautiful amp; realistic rendering
- Follow tightly your instructions and revisions, all of your directions will be applied exactly
- Assured that you will be 100% satisfied with the job. Our products will definitely be worth your spend.
- Deliver strictly on time
What information I need from you:
1/ Input 2D Drawings/Plans
(AutoCAD file is the best, but PDF, photos, handsketches with clear dimensions... also work)
2/ Quantity of interior/exterior renderings you need and all we need all the views (angles) of rendering you want marked by red on floorplan.
3/ 3D model if you have(.max .obj .skp .fbx ..). This will help to reduce the working time.
4/ Some reference images of the style you would love.
What you should note:
The price chart shown is just for 01 rendering.
Thus, please contact me to discuss and send me all information about the work before you order.

Reviews


abousnina:very attentive to details - hight quality work

mike_artist:Thank you so much!

grmoreno:Breaks my heart; seller's work was stellar. I would be hesitant to use him again and I would caution potential buyers about responsiveness in communication and deadlines. Order took 10 days; 8 was promised. Gave seller clear instructions \u0026 professional photo to work from to \u0026 eliminate errors. Still there were many errors. I'm on the fence, but TY.

mike_artist:We had some misunderstandings about the windows and the view outside the windows and it took us some time to fix them for you. Please understand that sometimes English barrier can create some mistakes but we are always willing to fix. I hope our products helped you in your work.

designbylight:Best gig on here.. second time using these guys


No comments:

Post a Comment