Monday 2 April 2018

I will hand draw your furniture design

I will hand draw your furniture design












About:

hi i'm a product designer, in this gig i offer you the chance to get your own home equipments, i do all type of equipments design, chairs, tables, ect
please only the serious peoples
5$ for a simple design product
10$ for detailed product
15$ for detailed and colored product with measurements

Reviews


lafemmenanita:I kinda stalked noozghost because the work seemed way too good to be true but the work that he did was more than what I asked for. Communication was timely and effiecient, presentation, and options were excellent and on point. Working with noozghost was such a pleasure!

noozghost:i'm really grateful for your positive feedback, i always try to make things good for my clients and always hope to see them satisfied, thank you again

neomon7:Noozghost does the revision as expected!

noozghost:thank you, i apreciate that

joycechase:The experience was excellent. Extremely talented artist. Provided such good ideas. Execution was impeccable. I will certainly work with him again. Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment