Sunday 8 April 2018

I will 3d design jewelry cad model

I will 3d design jewelry cad model












About:

I like to work on jewelry models that I used to create within digital sculpting software - ZBrush and Rhino, that allows to replicate highest level of details and prepare models for 3d printing.

Sculptural models for jewelry production
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-g9OdwGUdZaeTg2ak1UOHZsb0U/view?usp=sharing

Reviews


toosis:It was a pleasure working with you. I highly recommend this seller's services. I will order more gigs and hopefully be a loyal customer of yours...

alexandertim:Thank you for this project. Will be glad to help you with further models as well!

tyronhulley100:High Quality work, delivers.

alexandertim:Thanks

jtorres731:This was my first experience working with 3D design on Fiverr and it was awesome. This guy is quick, responsive, and does amazing work.


No comments:

Post a Comment