Sunday 8 April 2018

I will redraw your 2d architectural floor plan

I will redraw your 2d architectural floor plan












About:

Hi ! I'm sara anarchitecture student.

  • I will redraw your floor plan from any type of document: sketch, photo, hand drawing...

  • you will get: a PROFESSIONAL FLOOR PLAN in a very short time with higt resolution !!

you can have a fast floor plan in every format you want, PDF, DWG, JPEG..

why choose my gig?:because you will get exactly what you have in mind, I believe that good communication with the costumer is the base of a great andsuccessfulwork.

for 5$ I can redraw a simple floor plan, for more complex projects please contact me before you order in order to choose the right package.

Thank you!


Reviews


swissness:Perfect service. Was thinking further and did more than expected. It's fun to work with. Fast delivery and good response time.

sara153:thank you! it was a pleasure to work with you.\r\nI'm glade you appreciated the work

swissness:Just perfect. Communicates very well. Asks if something is not clear. Understands well what's needed. Can fully recommend!

sara153:Thank you! it was a really good experience!

willdieterich:Great communication. Did exactly what I requested. Very helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment