Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will make sewing pattern design for you.

I will make sewing pattern design for you.












About:

Hi I am a professional sewing pattern designer. I will make pattern for your design idea.
I will give you pattern in .AI / PDF / DXF. Thanks

Reviews


technical27:Overall great experience using this app and freelancer. I needed a few revisions done and they were completely within a day. I would recommend using his services for anyone in need of fashion related work.

sayedchy2002:Thanks a lot.

nelsondgez:Sayed has AMAZING skills, you will be working with a great designer if you hire her.

sayedchy2002:I am really happy working with Nelsondgez :)\r\nThanks

mattahol:Great experience! Seller is very thorough and pays attention to instruction.


No comments:

Post a Comment