Wednesday 20 June 2018

I will create amazing 3d face or body model for you

I will create amazing 3d face or body model for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi there, I will create a FACE or BODY model for you in 3d which can be used for 3d printing or whatever purposes you may need. I have over 5 years of experience in character designing, texturing and 3d printing field so you can remain sure that you will get the best quality of art with no compromises.
Anything you want to discuss feel free to contact me and I am really looking forward to working with you.

Thanks
Deepak Joshi

Reviews


gelbakhiani:Highly recommended!

dcjoshi66:Thanks sir.

anooni:Final gig looks good.

dcjoshi66:Good enough experience but didn't provide clear picture and was asking for extra services then mentioned.

dervishbanges:Another great gig! Highly recommended. Thanks so much sir!


No comments:

Post a Comment