Wednesday 24 October 2018

I will model and make a 3d image for your product or retail display

I will model and make a 3d image for your product or retail display












About:

Hello. My name is Moiz, I am from Pakistan doing job in a largest Advertising company and production house of Pakistan as Product and interior designer. I am looking for part time work.

I will professionally do PRODUCT DESIGN3D MODELING3D RENDERING or make a creative, unique, premium modern product display solution like FSU, POP, POS, Podium display, gondola, endmode, crosscategory, parasite unit, shelfdressing, IMT, LMT, GT display solutions etc Best quality work guaranteed.

To start work with me please provide some description of the desired 3D model and which file format should it be. Reference Images or sketches can be helpful and should make the work understandable and also speed up the work.  

Delivery time is according to complexity and size work the work, will do my best to deliver your work as fast as possible. I will work for you till you get your desired design to make you satisfied. For big projects.please contact me befor ordering.I will give you the reasonable price and time


Best regards
 Moiz Gillani

Reviews


dmnddan:good work and fast delivery.

moiz01:Good Experience. Thank you very much.

pabloborda:looks amazing as usual, thanks !

moiz01:Good experience. Thank you.

quachthi:great guy to work with, thanks much


No comments:

Post a Comment