Friday 20 April 2018

I will create 3d and 2d engineering cad drawings

I will create 3d and 2d engineering cad drawings












About:

I produce high quality, industry standard CAD drawings, my aim is to take your idea and produce a 3D and 2D design drawing, allowing you to visualise your design, make any necessary revisions and get it manufactured. All drawings will come with a 3D model and a 2D technical, dimensioned drawing.

I use industry standard software - Alibre Design.
This software can create drawings for Solidworks and Autocad. It can also convert the design drawings into a PDF format allowing you to picture the design from the comfort of your own PC.

Please contact me prior to ordering my service, to discuss your requirements and product information. Also be aware that more complex products may take longer, however I always aim to meet my target delivery time.


Reviews


bryancastle1:Never fails to impress!!!

lkkrol:Great service. I definitely recommend Alex to anyone looking for a quick and top quality work altogether with nice and friendly contact.

alexburgess463:Outstanding Experience!

marksenft:Low price and good communication

alexburgess463:Great buyer


No comments:

Post a Comment