Friday 20 April 2018

I will draw sheet metals product for laser cutting

I will draw sheet metals product for laser cutting












About:

Hi,

My GIG out put is 2D unfold image for laser cutting machine,I can provide a complete working drawing with the necessary detail.

"customer satisfaction is the purpose of my work"

"establishing good cooperation with partners is my culture"

"best results for customers"

"providing the best for customers is my habit"

As for the fomat file I can remove that is:

 PDF

 DWG

 DxF

 JPEG, JPG

 BMP

 TIFF

 PNG

 SVG

 STL

 STP, STEP

 IGS, IGES

 SLDPRT, SLDASM, SLDDRW

 IPT, IAM, IDW

Contac Person: +628561481925

wibowo.david [at] gmail.com


contact me before order, i will help your work and give the best

Kind regards

David_Eng

Reviews


ismofb:Nice my friend thank you

davidwibowo:thanks for the work that has been given, useful for me to improve my ability in designing product

ismofb:very nice my friend

davidwibowo:Thanks, good job

ismofb:nice my friend


No comments:

Post a Comment