Monday 22 October 2018

I will do 3d model by using blender

I will do 3d model by using blender












About:

Have an Imagination of a Character you wanna make it en 3d ? Or you want to Make it looks Better ?


I have worked in many projects from around the globe and i would love to translate your vision into a perfect and Detailed 3D Model because i love doing that <3. And I'm practicing that for 7 years Using blender, Zbrush, Maya, 3dsmax, marvelous Designer.

Quality is one of my top priorities. I am in the business of sellingVision, not just a 3D Model. and Difference Is My Concept. 

This is how i work:
First i create several sketches from your demand.
Once one is chosen, i Modeling it, Texturing it , until the perfect 3D model is born.

Delivery includes all original files.

I look forward to giving your vision life!\
please contact  me first before placing your order 
Hamza Israr

Reviews


shehroz628:Best seller.He provided what I needed .Highly recommended.Will surely work with him in future

hamza00israr:Best buyer .communication was great..

goldendiamond1:Service was as described but communication was a bit rough

hamza00israr:He just did this due to money .He took work as he needed but shown himself what he is

shehroz628:Perfect everything.Highly recommended :)


No comments:

Post a Comment