Monday 22 October 2018

I will stick your label on my model

I will stick your label on my model












About:

Please select any one product of these.

I will Stick your brand,Label or logo on my 3D Product. 

If you are selecting basic package so please mention Product number.

Entire gig is Still Based Render. If you want further more 

Delivery time and prices vary on detailing of model.
 
Proper references will Boost-up work quality and delivery time. 

Please inform me and talk to me about your project before placing an order :) 

Reviews


rebeccatyke:Umair is talented and responsive! I highly recommend his services!

umair_khatri:Thanks a lot. Superb client, Brilliant behaviour, Proper referencing. 7stars :)

majedulgd:Another amazing work. I will definitely hire him again and again.

majedulgd:Super talented seller with extremely professional skills. Highly recommended.

umair_khatri:Great client. Superb brief. Excellent behaviour and communication. 7stars


No comments:

Post a Comment