Saturday 12 May 2018

I will draw Floor Plan and Electrical drawings

I will draw Floor Plan and Electrical drawings












About:

Hello!


If you need a professional projects done in Auto Cad, fell free to contact me.

You can send me handmade drawing with or without measurements, JPG , PDF file or only sketch with description and I will do for you professional 2D AutoCad drawing.


My services include 

  • Create CAD drawings from sketches, Image, PDF, Scanned drawings etc.
  • Edit/ modify any portion of an existing drawing.
  • Scale any drawing.
  • Electrical drawings and Floor plan
  • High resolution output in JPEG and PDF

Many more things I can do on CAD. Feel free to drop a message in my inbox. Will be happy to help.

If you interested of my gig,

Please contact me before you order

Thank you 




Reviews


nickrego:I am not real impressed. He basically just put ceiling fans in every room, including the dining room. Not going to bother with revisions.

tmraju1:Outstanding Experience!

jacksongilbe920:OMG he did such a good job just love how well it placed a switch board in ever room of the house

tmraju1:Thanks, Sir.

penni12:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment