Thursday 24 May 2018

I will design your 3d model using solidworks

I will design your 3d model using solidworks












About:

Please Contact Me Before We Go Through Your Order

Why Should we work together ?

1- Highly professional Mechanical Engineer
2- Certified SolidWorks Professional & Certified SolidWorks Associate
3- Technical support head for ROV Arab & Egypt Regional Competition 2017
4- Mentor for 2 teams in ROV International Competition 2017 in California
5- Mechanical Head for many teams

Just send me your sketch,Idea or a photo of what you want to design

Reviews


packsmart:decent seller

ahmedmahmoud067:Great experience with a top client

fender21:I have worked with Ahmed previously and he always delivers a wonderful design, quickly and accurately.

ahmedmahmoud067:I very good person to work with i hope to work with him again

fender21:Ahmed did an outstanding job on building a 3D Model to my spec. I will definitely work with him in the near future on other projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment