Thursday 24 May 2018

I will create you floorplanner 2d

I will create you floorplanner 2d












About:

  • Only from your sketch with dimensions.
  • I will turn your sketch on a 2D plane 
  • Estimated delivery: 3 or 4 hours, depending on the job 
  • Floor plans ready for web and print use.
  • I'll delivery to you the original's draw format for future modifications.
  • Work with the information that the client provides
  • I will send you an extra gig if I consider that the work is much greater for the price

The price of this gig is for each floor of the building

Please let me know any concerns before offering.
Work with the information that the client provides.

Reviews


crescent77:Fast delivery in jpg and png format...

cindyrodriguuez:Outstanding Experience!

ranshapira762:Outstanding Experience!

ranshapira762:Good Experience!

bladegod:Excellent work. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment