Thursday 24 May 2018

I will renovate your old rooms in 24 hours

I will renovate your old rooms in 24 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">ROOM RENOVATION/ RETOUCH

Basically, you send me an old furnished room and want to renew it by virtual stage. I will remove old furniture and place new ones of couch, rug, TV, fireplace (if any), bed, arts and other stuffs. My renovation is the most realistic and high resolution photo of your newly fabulous spaces.

SAMPLES
Please find in the gallery

WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR ORDER?
- Photos of the current furnished rooms/ spaces
- Which style/ furniture you want or prefer?
- If possible, choose new furniture in my library (please contact me)?
- Give me as details as possible what exactly you want to change/ add

I am pleasure to work with you closely in this kind of project.
Please feel free to call me anytime.
Thank you.
Have a nice day!

Kind regards.

Reviews


gayrosen1:Love Grace!

gracenguyen148:How I can show my trust on you :) Thank you

gayrosen1:Yes - Grace is good!

gracenguyen148:Thank you Gay. You are so kind :)

txemamuro:Very good work, we will do many things in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment