Saturday 12 May 2018

I will design and render your interior space or floor plan

I will design and render your interior space or floor plan












About:

Hi greetings,

I am offering my Architectural 3d modelling services and Consultancy.

I can: 
          - Create 3D model from your images file, pdf, AutoCAD, hand sketch, et cetera
          - Convert 2D floor plans into 3D modelling 
          - Interior or Exterior designing of house, restaurant, cafe, apartment et cetera 
          - Create an Animated Walk-through video of your project
          - Rendering HIGH-QUALITY Realistic images

I will: 
          - Provide you Realistic Renders because of my excellent experience in 3d rendering 
          - Complete the project in the shortest time period possible 
          - Offer Unlimited Revisions until you are not satisfied with the nature of my work
          - help you to get your job done with better my consultancy and expertise

*Please do contact me before any order to discuss the context and nature of the project to avoid any inconvenience.

Reviews


fayrobinson:Worst service ,

archinerd:the gig was to deliver 3d model but i delivered him plan and 3d model too with revisions and he just gave me 1 star...

paulasuwata:Great work !

archinerd:pleasure to work with

slovakmarket:Best works - we will work together with archinerd on another project. I can only recommend his services. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment