Tuesday 22 May 2018

I will design captivating ebook cover+ stock images,and 2 set of 3d mockup

I will design captivating ebook cover+ stock images,and 2 set of 3d mockup












About:

*** I will come up with your captivating ebook cover ***

I  am graphic designer, perfectly positioned to help you and your company to design ebook cover or book cover . Through experience gained over time, I can design your ebook cover from scratch or turn your existing book cover into a createspace cover or kindle cover withing the shortest interval of time. 

I specialize in increasing your reputation and credibility, through ebook cover design that will grab your readers attention 



What you will get from this gig

  • A correctly formatted ebook cover
  •  Print Ready Book  createspace cover or kindle cover that will stand out on any shelf
  • Delivery in JPG, PNG and PDF (300dpi/cymk)
  • Unlimited revision per ebook cover 
  • You will get a free 3D mockup for your ebook cover

You might want to stop reading and Hit the order button now and let's get you on the bestseller list.

Reviews


pinkviking:Really fantastic job! Loved it!

hubspot_pro:She gave a clear descriptions. I will love to work with her again. Outstanding Experience!!!

garyjustice7466:The seller's understanding of my requirements and his communication made his delivery, my success. I will be working with him in the near future.\nThanks Again.

hubspot_pro:Outstanding Experience!

rjwatkins:fast service that i needed


No comments:

Post a Comment