Thursday 10 May 2018

I will draft, model and render your building plans

I will draft, model and render your building plans












About:

I will draft 2d building plans from sketches, pdfs and any other format you provide, provided the plans are legible. I will also colour code the plans, should you request it. I will generate 3d models of these plans using any other images and details you send. I will then render these models and send you the image files. Each floor plan is $5. An exterior model is $20 and for interior models a single floor is $20. One high resolution render is $20. This does not include the prize of the model. For five renders $80 gig package. Any  renders i. e. more than 5 costs $30 extra.

Reviews


bhlcleaning:Very fast delivery

ankhsun:Great and patient client!

virajmorabia:Ankhsun is some one who will go extra mile to give satisfaction.

ankhsun:Great buyer... she gave me all the details I asked for and was very patient

ivanabajic:Good and easy


No comments:

Post a Comment