Friday 11 May 2018

I will model complex objects and will add textures to it. Will render high quality.

I will model complex objects and will add textures to it. Will render high quality.












About:

I will model any type of interiors or environments in 3D. For example your house or bedroom, kitchen, living room.etc.
I will also texture and add lights to the scene for an extra cost.

Multiple revisions guaranteed.

Software I will use- Maya
Files i will provide- Jpeg, png, Ma, Mb, Obj

I will also do batch render of the scene if you want for an extra charge.

Things you need to provide me
1.Blueprints or rough sketch
2. Color/textures information or else I can use my imagination to create them

Please contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


hunt0777:Awesome Job!!

souravpmcartist:Thank You so much, would love to work with you again in the future. learnt a lot of new stuffs working on this project with you

hunt0777:Great job! Nice work. Very reasonalbly priced and fair with pricing. Will hire again!

souravpmcartist:thank you so much, would love to work with you again

lowcostapp:Good model


No comments:

Post a Comment