Sunday 27 May 2018

I will 3d photorealistic renders your product

I will 3d photorealistic renders your product












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I will create 3d modeling and HD or 4K Renderings of your product for Amazon, Or Other Sites.


I can create all kinds of models, such as cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, Vehicles etc.


(animation not include this gig price) if you need 3d animation pls contact me first .

Let me know what you need and I will create great product shoots.


regards,

Zorro

Reviews


svenbrueckner:great communication

jaycasso:As always it’s a pleasure working with Zorro. He always delivers exceptional stuff

kebron1988:ALL good brother

jaycasso:It was an absolute pleasure working with Zorroman, excellent communication and he completed the project ahead of schedule. Would definitely recommend him

kebron1988:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment