Saturday 12 May 2018

I will do my best to SATISFY YOU! :) + See More

I will do my best to SATISFY YOU! :) + See More












About:

I will create any 3D design and i can provide you rendering image or 3D model 3dsmax file according to your requirement. just send me the clear idea about the model. if you can give me a sketch, i will do your design within 1 day or less. Just leave a message to my inbox before ordering my gig.
i can do 3D modelling and photo-realistic rendering of your product.

Reviews


ssj3goku878:great work. exactly what i was looking for

wishinoor:thanks dear

bruceeperry:Working with Wishinoor is a great experience. Turnaround time is fast and consistent. Quality of work is excellent. Will keep making changes until fully satisfied.

wishinoor:thanks alot.great buyer!

bruceeperry:I've worked with wishinoor many times. I highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment