Saturday 12 May 2018

I will design retail display for your products

I will design retail display for your products












About:

I am specialized in designing retail stores.

  1. Client provides the brief with complete measurements of the store.
  2. Then I would create a layout placing all in-store displays and send to client.
  3. After client's feedback, I would send the design in 3D rendered image.

These images consists of all the elevations of the store.

The design will include concepts, color schemes and dimensions.

Reviews


vanollin:Fast revisions

vikasmaac24:Great guy.

jackhammond:Fast delivery. Did not pay attention to all messages however we finally got there

haribez:He was very easy to work with and overall a great experience working together. The final product is exactly what we hoped for.

vikasmaac24:Great guy...very cooperative...thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment