Thursday 22 March 2018

I will create and render 3D model Sketchup from your 2D files, everything will be the environment I work in autocad, 3ds max, sketchup, revit architecture, photoshop. + See More

I will create and render 3D model Sketchup from your 2D files, everything will be the environment I work in autocad, 3ds max, sketchup, revit architecture, photoshop. + See More












About:

  _I will create and render 3D model Sketchup from your 2D files, everything will be the environment I work in autocad, 3ds max, sketchup,revit architecture software.
  _I can Design the interior and exterior. 
  You can send me your idea and i will design for you.
  Please contact me before ordering!

Reviews


kari4powell:Yes! Great work

hamnguyen:I render interior and exterior for client.\r\nThank you so much!

kari4powell:Great communication

hamnguyen:I render interior for client.\r\nThank you so much!

kari4powell:GREAT WORK


No comments:

Post a Comment