Thursday 22 March 2018

I will rendering your model (3 render images)

I will rendering your model (3 render images)












About:

Hi there!
My name is Jorge, seller LEVEL TWO and five stars reviews since 2015

I will produce a 3D model and/or rendering for your architecture project or product. I can work from scratch, model the whole building/product and then render it, or just do the renderings if you send me the 3D model. 

I can work with:
-Sketchup Pro
-AutoCad
-Revit Architecture

 Any questions, just ask. I will respond as soon as possible!

Make your order, and do not forget to write me to talk more about the details.

Best regards

- Jorge.

Reviews


tbjet02:Top producer. We are very pleased.

magoplc:Great Customer!

tbjet02:Good Experience!

magoplc:Great Buyer!

mike9191:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment