Sunday 27 May 2018

I will make a 3D plan and do the rendering too which will make your plan realistic

I will make a 3D plan and do the rendering too which will make your plan realistic












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a student of Building Engineering and making floor plans, 3d plans and rendering is my profession. I am expert in Autocad, Revit and Lumion for any kind of Architectural design. 
I'm always Ready to Help you for the Full set of Architectural Drawing, Floor Plan, Elevation, Section, site plan, Working Drawing, Details Drawing and Structural Drawing.

I will provide you:

 PDF to AutoCAD Drawing.

► Full Set of Architectural Drawing.

► Floor Plan, Site Plan & Details Drawing.

► Elevation, Section & Working Drawings.

► Colorful Floor Plan Presentation.

► Structural Drawing.

I can also provide you the source file if you want.

I can guarantee 100% satisfaction to my client and always try to include their thoughts in my design.So this is the gig you are looking for to make your dream house.

Let's start!!!





Reviews


psalerity:Not on time and not the best value for money

saifr902:The buyer has a very poor knowledge about the work and did not deliver enough data to complete the work... not going to work with him again.

three6ty:Trustworthy. Quick in responding. Service minded with an eye on customer's needs. Does what he says he does. And does it good.

saifr902:good experience... Would like to work more with him.

sksolh:He did a great job and understood what I wanted well.


No comments:

Post a Comment