Saturday 12 May 2018

I will draw your drawings by autocad as you need

I will draw your drawings by autocad as you need












About:

i will draw any drawing by autocad program as you need with block and layers 
from pdf or picture (architecture , structure , MEP)
Note for students only :
i'm sorry for not accepting student projects 
this is illegal and you have to do it by yourself to be a professional engineer in the future 
but if you need me to teach you how to work i can do it for you (I'm already instructor for revit , autocad & BIM )

Reviews


t7architecture:Great as always!

mohamedmostafa0:great client and recommended to work with him

t7architecture:Always great working with him!

mohamedmostafa0:thanks my great client \r\nrecommend to work with him

pathot:This seller always prove excellent skills,communication and quality\nAmazing potential and expert\nHappy to know and work with seller\nWill always recommend/chose


No comments:

Post a Comment