Sunday 27 May 2018

I will do photorealistic 3d rendering of your product

I will do photorealistic 3d rendering of your product












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi! Welcome!

If you have an image of any product, and want it to be rendered as an profesional realistic image? I will model it into 3D for you and render it in high quality for 3 days


Just send any picture of your product with all of your requirements, I will model it to be 3D and render it in high quality.


It will be created fastest.You will get the high quality images for any purpose (such as commerce purpose).
•   You can order from 3 packages of this gig directly if you like it
•   OR You can message me first before order and I will give the price based on your Requirement or design 
•   I can do 3D model of any object / Product with good quality render.

            Please feel free to contact me for any question.

Reviews


pkim87:Erisyoga was good in getting me what I was looking for in product - however, I felt that there were several areas that had to be communicated more than once to see a certain revision. Also, revisions took quite awhile and sometimes I had to follow up to try to get things moving. Maybe if you are just looking for one image, it would be faster!

pkim87:Great designs and followed instructions well

jeffreyguard:Excellent quality work and quick turnaround time. Erisyoga's a pleasure to work with.

sultan_44:THank you again

sultan_44:Thank you again


No comments:

Post a Comment