Friday 11 May 2018

I will design your simple 3D model, not too complex.

I will design your simple 3D model, not too complex.












About:

Can't convert your 2D school/university project into 3D ? Want your machine/project to convert into 3D so that you can have a better understanding? I can do it for you.

I'm an Mechatronic Engineer. I can work on Solid works (+3 years exp) adroitly.
I just need the proper dimensions along with all the necessary information about the project/machine and your work will be done.

I can design:
-Transmission Gears. E.G. Spur,Helical,Bevel etc.
-Machine Assembly(Custom Offer)
-School/University projects.
-Engineering drawings.
-Or custom projects.

Deliverable:
-I'll provide proper drawings with dimensions(in mm,inches etc) along with the 3D model (depends on the package or Extra Add-on).
-I'll provide all the source files (depends on the package or Extra Add-on).
-Or any other custom requirement.

NOTE:

-For a complex assembly machine with multiple parts then you'll have to buy multiple package or ask me for a custom offer.

-If your project is composed of more than 1 part then you'll have to buy source file for each part.


PM me before buying this service for any misunderstanding.


GUARANTEED SATISFACTION.

Hire me and you'll not be disappointed.

Reviews


d12125:Outstanding Experience!

demonsterart:Outstanding Experience!

stirling198:very good seller, I like it and will order more. Thanks

demonsterart:Outstanding Experience!

d12125:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment