Sunday 27 May 2018

I will redraw professional house plans in autocad

I will redraw professional house plans in autocad












About:

Hi,

I am a professional CAD Operator and expert at drawing and designing house plans. I also make plans of other building types such as office, commercial building etc. you just have to give a PDF, JPG, Hand Drawn Sketch or just your Idea, and rest will be done by me as per you requirements. 

Key Features:

  • I will make accurate floor plans based on correct dimensions and your requirements.
  • I will Create beautiful 3D floor plans in sketchup. 
  • I can provide various file formats such as  JPG, PDF and also source AutoCAD & Sketchup file.
  • I can make revisions until you completely satisfied with work. 
  • You can provide a rough sketch or a sample of the plan to get started. 
  • If you have a matter-port link i can floor plan from that also. 

Ordering :

  • After selecting appropriate package and extra (ORDER NOW button) or  you can simply send me a message if you are not sure what to order. 
  • Also let me know the level of detail you want to be included in the floor plans e.g furniture. 

Please contact me before ordering if you have slightest of doubts. I will be glad to  help.

Looking forward to work with you. 

Regards. 

Reviews


denco4:delivered the order before its due date! He is the best!

sajidali9552:thanks again and looking forward to work with you again soon. thanks

jesserussow:Great job!

sajidali9552:thanks again sir, Hope to work with you again soon. Thanks again.

jesserussow:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment