Sunday 27 May 2018

I will create 3d model of your face

I will create 3d model of your face












About:

I will create textured 3d model of your face with photo-realistic rendering.

Additional files will be included,

#High Resolution Renders
#source files
#Baked maps
#Commercial Use
#Background Scene

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
* Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Render project.
* I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.
* For this gig, you will receive 1, 3 or 5 awesome renders for your 3d Modeled Head.
*Due to the nature of rendering projects. Price might be modified according to project's requirements and deliverables.

--The information provided by client should include front and left side of your face with proper postures of your face or straight with camera grid lines , lens distorted images will not be accepted, image formats should be in jpg or png. we wil discuss how to handle the project  according to the need of your project for proper project understanding.

Please ask me if you have any question about my offer.



Reviews


bemamusic:Great working with Siman once again! Very accommodating, met my requirements, provided revisions as requested and worked hard at getting the likeness of the character. When I needed technical help he even created a help video to give me step by step instructions. What a nice user experience!

simantosteve:BemaMusic is The Best kind of buyer you can find as a client. His requirements are not only plain and simple but also well detailed and instructed. He will not only help you with the projects but also he motivates you. He motivated me when I faced problems with some projects. Best buyer.

bemamusic:Fantastic experience! I am looking forward to more gigs with simantosteve. He really worked hard to make sure I got what I needed. This is essential for the buyer when dealing with 3D since there are so many compatibility issues and expensive programs involved. Simantosteve really made it happen for me!

simantosteve:My Experience working with you was great. I looking forward to working with you more in the future. I would really love to have clients like you and make sure that they have the best quality work from me. Thanks a lot man.

bemamusic:Great working with Siman once again! Very accommodating, met my requirements, provided revisions as requested and worked hard at getting the likeness of the character. When I needed technical help he even created a help video to give me step by step instructions. What a nice user experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment