Friday 22 June 2018

I will design a 9000+ sqft landscape/garden.

I will design a 9000+ sqft landscape/garden.












About:

I will design a 3D model of your garden, along with a 2D plan. 

The source file is in .rla format, so it can only be opened with Realtime Landscaping Architect by Idea Spectrum. Even if you cannot access the source file, I will provide a .pdf containing a set of rendered photos from various points of view that will give you an overall image of the garden. The photos will include day and night perspectives of all four seasons. The plan includes all the dimensions and precise positions of the design elements. All projects include an irrigation and a lighting system. The .pdf will include a list of all the plants, materials and furniture.

The designs are custom made in order to fit both your taste and needs and are adapted to the location. 

For an additional $5 I will photoshop any design elements onto an actual site photo.

I will be working in a team of two for this gig. I have architectural studies, while my partner has a master's degree in landscape architecture. We both have years of experience in the field and we deliver professional pieces of work only.


Check out my other gigs and don't hesitate to contact me!

Reviews


lue000:Great communication and professional seller. He did a great job. I will use his service again

adrcristian:Outstanding Experience!

naturrespect:Great seller, responsive \u0026 worked until I was satisfied

adrcristian:Outstanding Experience!

sorindaniel2308:Adrian was very professional, flexibil and easy to work with. I would recommend him. I'll use him again for future projects


No comments:

Post a Comment