Friday 22 June 2018

I will complete the requested task with excellent quality + See More

I will complete the requested task with excellent quality + See More












About:

 WELCOME ,


 My name is Sara. I am an Architect, Interior and exterior designer.

Ever dreamed of having a living room ? 

By just giving me the images/ Sketches/ Ideas with all of your requirements, I will model it to be 3D by 3dmax/ Autpcad.

FEATURES:

  • It will be created fast.
  • I can draw your sketch into 2D CAD.

  • The model will be guaranteed to keep it's proportion/scale.

  • You will get the complete images of all sides and especially a 3Dsmax file  (it's able to rotate by yourself).
  • I can render models into images with texture giving high resolution output and best as real.


  • I will do it in Fast delivery in 3 days & 2 shots only rendering And one shot for the first deal .


Please contact with me before you place an order and please feel free to ask me if you have any questions.   


    Reviews


    kybaliondeco:It is a pleasure to work with her

    saraahmed141:Really I am so happy to connect with you again

    kybaliondeco:It has been wonderful work with her, surely we do more jobs together. I got the idea and offered me a job far above my expectations

    saraahmed141:Really, I am proud of my work with her. She is honestly. looking forward to more works with her.

    katrinag:She provided more, included furniture placement in the other rooms, that I did not ask. Appreciated. Thanks.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment