Thursday 21 June 2018

I will build your desired object in the resolution you desire. Please contact me before buying.

I will build your desired object in the resolution you desire. Please contact me before buying.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will construct a 3D model for you and supply you with the resolution of your choosing (low-poly, high-poly, etc). I will proceed to UV-unwrap it and I can make some textures for you. I am very flexible and we can discuss the details as needed. I will model anything but too complex models or projects that might otherwise be very labor intensive.
You will receive all rights to the model once it's finished.

If you want me to build a 3D scene for you with multiple objects and make a finished render then I definitely can. It could be a product showcase or anything alike. Want it for a wallpaper? No problem, it's up to you! 

Reviews


brantleybarnes:great work

humzahmerchant:was very patient, I caused a few issues on my part but the thing ended well. Thank you.

raziel25:Great buyer!

humzahmerchant:Great Job. Looks really nice, will come back for next order.

humzahmerchant:I will DEFINITELY come back for my next project. The final model and textures look amazing. The service was insanley fast, responded to all of my messages and requests. Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment