Saturday 23 June 2018

I will design 3d models with solidworks

I will design 3d models with solidworks












About:

I'm MUAAZ. I'm a Mechanical Engineer, 3D Designer, and Animator.

I will draw 3D Model from 2D files or Images and I will Draw Assembly of Multiple Parts.
I'll also design on other Softwares like AutoCAD, PTC Creo, Ansys or Solid Edge depending on the design type and requirements.I can also create a simulation of designed parts and perform analysis of designs.


Delivery time depends on the complexity of parts and active orders. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours. 


In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size, you should request for a custom order which we could discuss before you place one.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have 2D Drawings or Images of the Product
.

Note: Best Offer on Fiverr.
- Multiple File Formats
- Fast Delivery for no extra charges
- 3 Design Revisions
- Rendered Colored Models

Repeated buyers will get some extras free. I deliver renders free of cost with all 3D Models and Concept Designs.

Reviews


vorlando90:10/10. Great work!

muaazahmadkhan:Thank You

diegopy:It was good, I lacked more communication during the process, asking about some mechanical components, but the result is satisfactory. The speed was according to the deadline, it could have been less because the project is not very big. Work is good. It would be good to test the capacity in major mechanical projects that involve criteria of mechani

muaazahmadkhan:Thanks for the review. I'll try to be quick and precise next time. That was a big project with an assembly consisting of more than 25 parts.

bkpllc:Amazing work! His mechanical engineering skills helped drive some design decisions. Looking forward to working with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment