Saturday 23 June 2018

I will finish my work as soon as i can.

I will finish my work as soon as i can.












About:

Hello, my name is Md Fahim Ahmed and i'm profesional in 3D Blender, i can create anything in 3D software for you, any kind product, character, enviremont, enterier or any other modeling animation.
My working softwares are 3D Blender.

Give me some information about your work, then I will send you a sample of work. If you like my work, then  I'll do your job.

                  Please send a single message before ordering.
Thanks

Reviews


arbitrarius:Quality looks like it's done by someone who created 3D models for the first time. Bad Quality never Again!

fahim0168474:Excellent buyer. I am really happy to work with him.

usercastl:Great experience!

fahim0168474:Excellent Buyer. I am really happy to work with him.

dady77778:Excellent work as always amazing skills! thank you so much\n


No comments:

Post a Comment