Saturday 23 June 2018

I will do cad software design projects

I will do cad software design projects












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Mechanical design engineer with over 10 years of actual experience in product and research and development in multinational companies.

CAD expertise and others:
+ Catia-v5 = 2d/3d modeling, detail, photo-realistic rendering
+ SolidWorks = 2d/3d modeling, detail, photo-realistic rendering and ANIMATION
+ Autocad = 2d/3d modeling, detail, photo-realistic rendering
+ VectorWorks = 2d/3d modeling, detail, photo-realistic rendering
+ SketchUp Pro = 2d/3d modeling, detail, photo-realistic rendering
+ PhotoShop/GIMP = Photo editing

NOTE: Please contact me first before ordering gig(s) for the project quotation, lead time, project assessment, and other important matters to be discusses before starting the contract.

Reviews


evancope:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

ihabjaber957:Great!

terran235:Glad that it's finally completed!\r\nShould you have other projects for me to work on, I'm always at your service! =)

ihabjaber957:Great!

terran235:Thanks! I will continue to do my best to serve you well.


No comments:

Post a Comment