Friday 22 June 2018

I will model and render your design

I will model and render your design












About:

My Services Are: 
       Build a highly detailed 3d model for your design and create
       photo-realistic Renderings, elevations, site plan.

I'll Provide:
     - 
High detailed model of any format (3ds max,
       sketchup,rhinoceros, revit,) etc.
     - High quality photo realistic images.
     - Elevations.
     - Site plan.
     - 3D Animation video.

I Need:
     - 2D drawings (plans,elevations,section) or hand sketch
       or reference images or 3D model.
     - Information about the render for instance (colors, textures,
       foliage, etc.) ,the time of render (day, night, overcast).
       The more details you provide me with, the easier it will be
       for me to understand your vision.

 
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING for the exact
price and the deadline. And you can contact me for more info,
or ask for a custom Package.



Best regards
Mohamed Adam

Reviews


sookiescofield:Beautiful and very elegant render for a new lace facade completed within 24hours, you’re a saviour Mohamed!

ernesto1971:Excellent Communication !!! Job well done - Quality of services = 5 stars !!!!

ernesto1971:PERFECT Job !!! AGAIN and AGAIN used !!!!! Recommended !!!

mohamed_adam:Outstanding Experience!

ernesto1971:Very Very Good Job well DONE !!! I will recommend to all. Excellent communication !!! Very professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment