Friday 22 June 2018

I will creation and animation of 3d model in blender

I will creation and animation of 3d model in blender












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Creation of cartoon, fantasy and animation characters

○ If you want a low poly or high poly 3d character for your games and production 

○ I will give you character model, texture and rig as well for your games and production.

○if you want a little animation for your videogame characters

○if you have the characters, but you lack a landscape in a video

Then you are in the right place.

Reviews


royibernthal:Solved the issue and provided great explanations.

angelcabello:excellent treatment and very patient, always open to proposals and I provide ideas to reach a solution.

royibernthal:Great communication, helped me solve my problem.

angelcabello:Great communication, provides the necessary information of what you need.

dragonriderss:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment