Friday 22 June 2018

I will create professional 3d model zbrush for print, game or animation

I will create professional 3d model zbrush for print, game or animation












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I will create professional 3D model for print, game or animation.
according to your need based on your idea or concept.

Important:
Please contact me before buying,
Time and the budget will depend on the complexity of the project
::

3D Artist and visualizer with 7 years in the industry.
Using 3DS Max, Maya and Zbrush along with photoshop.
Focused on character design and modeling.
I create visuals to meet my clients needs.
AAA quality for any type of project for example;
Commercials, product, 3D Print, video games, etc.

Reviews


vovniks:Very high quality model. Easy to communicate with.\nVery fast revision time, love it!\nNice working with you Mauro! Keep up the good work :)

maurodg:Great project and customer, Im really glad you like it.\r\nThank you so much and hope we can continue working in the future ;)

fatalglitch:I bought this gig because he did a great job on my last one. And once again he delivered. Always makes the deadline, Makes things exactly how described and is not afraid to offer suggestions if he things something would work out better. You can tell how excited he is about the projects! I will definitely be buying again.

maurodg:I really appreciate your words.\r\nGreat customer, awesome projects!\r\nThank you so much!\r\n

fatalglitch:Amazing work. Great communication and worked closely with me to make sure it was done perfectly. Sometimes I can be a bit picky with how I want things but that didn't seem to be an issue at all. Ill definitely be using again and will be recommending him to everyone. The pictures on his profile truly does not show exactly how skilled he is.


No comments:

Post a Comment