Monday 19 March 2018

I will quality 3d modeling for 3d printing, 3d rendering

I will quality 3d modeling for 3d printing, 3d rendering












About:

This gig will give you personalized 3d model .


I provide detailed models. I can work from scratch, I work fast and provide quality results.


1.In order to discuss about the details, 
 First contact me via mailbox !

2.Please provide me with simple description of your need and any pictures or documents that can help me to to understand your request.


Any questions, just ask. I will respond as soon as possible!

Best Regards


Reviews


fiverwut:perfection!

yorden77:Thanks a lot !

pforthun:Great communication. Easy to make changes that translate into the finished product. Epic experience and will be working with again.

yorden77:Thanks a lot !

aleclane711:Great Work


No comments:

Post a Comment