Monday 19 March 2018

I will make the 3d model of your project with rendered images

I will make the 3d model of your project with rendered images












About:

"First you have to learn the rules of the game, and then play better than anyone else"
Albert Einstein

Dear customers, thank you very much for visiting my GIG. Please, before ordering, contact me first to discuss your project.

It's important for me that you feel safe when ordering, and know that your project is valued at the right price.

Each project is unique, and the value of my work depends on the complexity of the model, as well as the complexity of the textures that you request for when the rendering of your product is done.

Ask the questions that you consider necessary in the inbox.

With this GIG you can obtain:

  • 3D model of your product (I don't work with character modeling)
  • Rendered images of the views you want of your product (1500x1500px, 2100x2100px, 3096x3096px) PNG or JPEG
  • 2D drawings of your product in PDF format
  • 360ยบ video of your product in AVI format
  • Sectional views if required

If there is something that you require, and it is not listed in this list, contact me to know if I am able to do the work.

Working hours:

  • Mon - Fri from 8am until 10pm
  • Work on orders in order of arrival

If you need me to work outside these hours, we can discuss it in the inbox.

Reviews


estevenrc:Very Easy and great to work with. This is my second time working with him and he did great!

ingjoseromero:Thank again Esteven! Amazing client and great to work with him!

strdesigns:Jose is a master in what he does, great accuracy, including everything I needed and wanted. I will order again

ingjoseromero:Excellent client! Great feedback.. Thanks..

bumbleduck:Jose is an amazing designer with great communication skills, quick turn around times and high quality deliveries! Can't wait to do more business together moving forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment