Monday 19 March 2018

I will create exceptional 3d models and 2d drafts

I will create exceptional 3d models and 2d drafts












About:

I'm a Mechanical Engineer with over 5 years of experience creating professional, 3D models, standard 2d engineering drafts, simulations and engineering analysis using F.E.A.

I will draw 3D Model and generate 2D draft from your descriptions or sketches and I will Assemble Multiple Parts.
I'll also design on other Software packages like AutoCAD, Solidworks, Cinema 4D, PTC Creo Element, Ansys, Revit and more depending on the design type and requirements.I can also create a simulation of designed parts and perform analysis of designs.


Delivery time depends on the complexity of parts and active orders, but you are sure to get your job delivered on or before stipulated time.


N.B: Please contact me before you place your order.


Repeated buyers will get some extras free. I deliver renders free of cost with all 3D Models and Concept Designs.

Reviews


richardtim:Awesome!!!!! Thanks a lot Michael. Will definitely come back and will recommend

michealjolz:A pleasure as always.

writerjuliet247:Micheal posses great communication skill, as he delivered exactly what I needed within the time frame specified.\n\nThanks.

michealjolz:Thanks Juliet. Excellent experience.

artlustrator:Micheal's designs are exceptional, i will definitely be using him for my future jobs. Thank you for delivering on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment