Monday 19 March 2018

I will design any 3d model and make stl file for 3d printing

I will design any 3d model and make stl file for 3d printing












About:

 Please!!!!!!!!!                 Please!!!!!!!!!                      Please!!!!!!!!!!

Ask me before you place new order as I may not available to work in this time.

Hi,
I am a Certified SolidWorks Professional-CSWP. I have more than 4 years experience in Mechanical Parts Design, Prototyping, 3D Printing, Plastic Products Design and others Mechanical Design.

In this gig you will get 3D design, 3D model, of your product ready for 3D printing.
If you have any PCB, PCBA what need a casing/Enclosure, send me the pictures/dimensions or specification only. I will design it and make ready a 3D printing STL file for you.

Reviews


benkedem03:Excellent service

sobuj23:Thank you sir

stan99:It was already the second gig from him. \nI'm even more impressed by the skills of his work.\nWill definitely go for this gig again when I need new 3D models

sobuj23:Thank you sir

stan99:Outstanding job!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment