Monday 19 March 2018

I will create dxf file for laser cut

I will create dxf file for laser cut












About:

Hello !
I have 10 years experience in Making CAD Design for CNC Router, Laser jet cutting. you can send me requirement term of Pictures / Images / Freehand sketches / Pdf or photos.

I Will provide 2D CAD Drawing in DXF /DWG / PDF / JPG .

I Can create technical drawing in CAD with dimensional details also can able to design product in 3D upon request.

I Can support for multiple design / changes / modification. Delivery time depends on complexity of Drawing. Although i will try to deliver as you need.

Thank you

Reviews


party2013:You are the best!!\n\nThank you

aarifbillah:thanks very much

pgwengineering:Nice. Very nice

aarifbillah:Thank you

gerble1000:excellent thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment