Wednesday 20 June 2018

I will do 3d modelling, texturing and rigging work in maya

I will do 3d modelling, texturing and rigging work in maya












About:

Hello Buyer,

     I will provide  excellent 3d artwork and best services so please contact me first before placing an order

I create for you excellent character and environment modeling for game Etc. 


I will make the best character design for your game or animation project, 
with best texturing art skill with ring and animation.

if you have just idea about your model, so just explain to me I will make all type of 3d excellent model as you can imagine for your project. 


I will be glad to discuss your requirements.



contact me first before placing an order


Thank you   

Reviews


taoteching:Good seller

akash_puri:Outstanding Experience!

aceflight1:Akash did a fantastic job with the Maya model I needed! He matched the images that I had perfectly. I would definitely recommend Akash to anybody that needs a quality Maya Model.

akash_puri:Mike is great client they clear me everything in start what they want. But overall experience is very awesome to work with him. And I am interested to work with her in future.

preetolo:easy to work, with quality work delivered


No comments:

Post a Comment